ABBYY PDF Transformer
ABBYY PDF Transformer 3.0 is the ideal solution for anyone working with PDF files. This intuitive, versatile, multilingual tool enables you to easily convert any type of PDF into editable formats with the original layout and formatting retained. You can also create PDF directly from Microsoft Office applications with just one click, combine multiple files from different sources into one PDF and adjust PDF according to your needs - redact sensitive information, add stamps and bates stamps, turn your files to searchable and protected PDF documents, or turn them into PDF/A format.
Business professionals and knowledge workers routinely need to convert PDF files into editable and searchable formats, create PDF and PDF/A files from Microsoft Office documents and adjust PDF documents according to their needs. Here are just a few examples:
- Lawyers or legal assistants who receive contracts, other legal documents and correspondence in PDF format and need to keep an overview. Adding Bates numbers to individual PDF documents will help them to identify later on each document with search funcitions. They may also need to redact sensitive information from PDF documents before they share them with others.
- Sales managers who send business proposals in PDF to customers by email. They often need to combine files from different applications like Microsoftr Word, Excelr or Visio into one PDF.
- Marketing managers who need to convert a complex table from a PDF report into Excel and analyze the data, save a marketing survey report to PDF or mark proposals with own stamps.
- PR managers who need to collect variety of magazine articles in searchable PDF document.
- Financial analysts who prepare analysis and presentations, which will be distributed as password-protected PDFs.
- Project managers who prepare complex diagrams in MS Visio. PDF is ideal format for presenting those flow charts in case the customers or colleagues do not have Visio installed.
- Consultants who repurpose PDF documents to generate textual report.
- Translators who translate PDF based content need to convert it to a Microsoft Word document first. Counting words function in Microsoft Word will help them to quickly provide an offering to their customers. Having both the original and target letters open in the same application makes working much more comfortable.
- Researchers who need to extend an existing PDF report with new findings before publishing or sharing.
- Students who prepare thesis or term papers and need to re-use information from PDF books or to submit their work in PDF format.
- Any person who applies for a new job and need to submit CV in PDF format per e-mail.